The be-all and end-all of a successfull company often boils down to successful communication with customers and colleagues. Unnecessary entanglements and personal projections often disturb a smooth flow of communication and destroy the chemistry between people. Ute Lauterbach is author of serveral books on this subject and specialized in this field.
Here some information on Lauterbach’s Super-Vision Training.
Intensive Training in Psycho-energetic Integration
Don't guess, but seize the crucial point.
Spot the psycho-logical reasons for conflicts, crises, fate, diseases and other spoilsports of happiness quickly and directly. Do this by applying strategies that consider the inter-dependency of problems.
This supervision-training refers to the following three points:
1. Spot what people (including yourself) are unable to live, to express.
2. Make out why and how a particular competence is not expressed.
3. Find ways to reanimate, i.e. to integrate what has been repressed.
Objectives of this Supervision-Training
- Apply the above mentioned steps to unfold your own competence and learn to help others in enhancing their capacities.
- Several strategies of uninvasive (and therefore efficient) modes of integration are presented and practised.
- The knowledge of basic competence clusters is imparted in such a way that you can easily make use of it in your private and professional fields.
- You will learn via supervision and feedback, how to communicate effectively with individuals and groups.
If you want to engage yourself in consulting, therapy or simply be very bright in interacting with other people, then this training is a good opportunity to develop and train adequate strategies and perspectives.
Ute Lauterbach's Approach
Lauterbach is convinced that everybody can find the solutions of his problems inside himself. But how? This is where Lauterbach's not invasive, yet decisive approach is successful: The aim is to create a space in which individual answers can emerge. This of course means you have to be ready not to suffocate others by pre-packed solutions. On the contrary you simply relax into not knowing till the solutions pop up. Don't push the river, but decipher its current.